Claim Your Free
ADDA Newsletter &
3 Bonus Gifts!
Get instant access to reliable
information, support and
solutions from sources you
Go to the Directory
Helpful Resources for ADHD
Please note: According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, 1994, (DSM-IV) the diagnostic label is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) However, in popular conversation and on the ADDA website the terms - ADD, ADHD, AD/HD - are used interchangeably. By clicking on some of these article links, you will be redirected to other websites.
Adult Attention Deficit Disorder
- ADD, Alcoholism and Other Addictions, by Wendy Richardson MA, MFCC, CAS
- ADHD: Not Just for Kids Anymore by Terry Matlen, MSW, ACSW
- ADHD and Creativity: A Double-Edged Study? by Rick Green
- ADHD and Hypersensitivities: The Princess and the Pea Syndrome, by Terry Matlen, ACSW and Mary Jane Johnson, PCC, ACT
- ADHD and Stimulant Medication Abuse - Wendy Richardson, MA, MFT, CAS
- ADHD Co-Morbidity: What's Under the Tip of the Iceberg? by Carol Watkin, MD
- Adults with ADHD: Who Are We Missing? by R. Waite and JR Ramsay
- A Focus On Adults: Living With Chronic ADHD Neal Conan interviewed Terry Matlen
- A Tale of Two Children: From School-age Struggles to Adult Success - Straight-forward, positive problem-solving helped one mom support her kids to overcome challenges. By Emmy Fearn, M.A.
- Adult AD/HD: Regaining Focus from Information Television Network's (iTV) Healthy Body, Healthy Mind Series
- An Artists First Job by Duane Gordon
- Changing Course by Linda Walker
- Choose To Use All Your Tools by Judy Brenis
- Dealing With Others by Rick Green
- Do What Makes You Happy by Judy Brenis
- Eight Ways to Handle Impulsivity by Mary Jane Johnson
- Experiences Are Better Than Stuff by Ari Tuckman, PsyD, MBA & ADDA Vice President
- It's Time to Unleash Your Creative Genius by Linda Walker
- Just Breathe by Iban Goicoechea
- Linda Lambdin Has Her Own Beat: Rock On! by Judy Brenis
- Multiple Articles on AD/HD and Addiction by Wendy Richardson, MA, MFT, CAS
- Myths About ADD/ADHD - Myths -- and -- facts -- about AD/HD
- Myths About AD/HD, by Becky Booth, Wilma Fellman, LPC, Judy Greenbaum, Ph.D., Terry Matlen, ACSW, Geraldine Markel, Ph.D., Howard Morris, Arthur L. Robin, Ph.D., Angela Tzelepis, Ph.D. (M.A.A.A.N. Members - Michigan Adolescent and Adult ADD Network for Professionals)
- Praise, Acknowledgement, Gratitude by Rick Green
- Shut Down Your Automated Critic by Dana Henry and Nancy Harter
- Successful Artist With LD and AD/HD Seeks to Inspire, By Linda Broatch, M.A.
- The Link Between ADD/ADHD and Eating Disorders: Self-Medicating With Food. By Wendy Richardson, MA, MFCC, CAS
- The Majic Threshold: A Little Can Mean A Lot by Ari Tuckman
- What Makes a Marine a Marine? by Iban Goicoechea
- What's It Like To Have ADD? - Edward Hallowell, MD
- Writing for Wellness by Michelle Berberet
Getting Organized with ADHD
ADD and Time Management
Adult ADHD Relationships
ADHD and Relationship Issues
Women and ADHD
Men and ADHD
- Fatherhood and AD/HD, by Patrick J. Kilcarr, Ph.D and Patricia O. Quinn, M.D. Attention! Magazine, Volume 4, Number 2 - Fall 1997
ADHD at Work
Mental Health at Work
Veterans with ADHD
Mental Health and Corrections
The ADHD Brain
ADHD Journal Articles
Adult ADHD Treatment
Championing children's success, By Kristin Stanberry - Debbie Phelps reveals her secrets, from raising a superstar swimmer to inspiring middle-schoolers to follow their dreams.
Mental Health in College
College for ADHD
College Students with ADHD
ADHD Co Morbidity
ADHD and PTSD
New to ADDA?
Individual & Families
Claim Your Free Subscription to the ADDA eNews Letter... Plus Receive 3 Valuable Bonus Gifts!
We’ve prepared a special "get acquainted” gift package for you. It’s a great way to check out a few of many helpful resources available to you from ADDA.
Click here to learn more...
Discover how providers of professional services and products for ADHD adults and their families benefit from joining ADDA.